Feb 2013- What's News?
- Oakland Brothers - very busy end to last year, now we are filling the Diary as we speak, check the gigs page and pleasse stay in touch.
- Open Mics - New one to be added
Feb 7th OMG Bar - Bexley Village
Feb 14th The Great Harry, Parsonage Manorway
March 3rd - The Albany - Yep Sunday evening new venue
more details to come, but a chilling end to the weekend.
- Forever Young - The celebration of Dylan's songs; we performed at the Mick Jagger Centre on his 70th, am now working with a guy to bring it around so you can hear many of his great numbers, not as a look aloike tribute act but as an evening of great music.
- Dedicated Followers, watch this space!!!!
- The Bexley Festival in Danson Park is here again on 6th and 7th July, programme about done.
- Recording as well (yes really)
- The next student show to be announced soon.
- Giving up with the link to PayPal as intermittent faults seems to render it useless to some students but not others and nobody seems to be able to work out why. You can still use it by using my email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's Old News?
- "Forever Young" - The show went better than my wildest dreams!! Firstly we sold out the Jagger (give me a little licence there were 4 empty seats) and the music and everything went to plan. A huge thank you to all involved who grafted so hard to make it happen. More details will appear on the Forever Young Page. We will be doing a short version at the Danson Festival and am in early discussions about taking to other places.
- Had some fun teaching add-ons over Easter - The Rock Band workshop where 25+ kids experienced what is was like to play in their first ever Rock gig and my Annual Student Concert where 18 'acts' got to play the Beaverwood Club.
- New flyers now available , please down load
Music for Parties
Music for Pubs, Clubs and Special Events
- Two songs - It's the Little Things and Pale Eyes - both reached the Semi Finals of the UK Songwriting contest 2009. Never entered any of these sorts of things before so nice to get somewhere.
- Click on Here for highlights of The Jagger Centre gig as recorded by Anna Corbould. The full DVD of Jagger gig has arrived so I now need to whittle it down and put some songs here and on YouTube.
- I have been awarded the RGT Guitar Tutor of the year 2009. This is awarded to the tutor who has the most students who pass grade exams. Thanks to all my pupils for their support.
- A huge thanks to the nearly 200 of you who turned out at the Mick Jagger Center last night. A special thanks to those who play alongside me, more when the DVD arrives!
- Had the honour of playing the Olympic Flame into Bexley borough on 22nd July infront of the Mayor and 400 guests.
New on the site, you can pay for guitar lessons via PayPal
Also available via the SHOP
is my Old Compton Street album, about 68million of you have yet to buy it so please fire away.
Check out gigs
for other dates which are coming up.
- Please click here if you want more information on Guitar Lessons
Hope to see you soon.